Returns, Refunds & Damaged Goods
The Noble Company has provided top quality products and services for 59 years. Orders are inspected prior to being shipped. However, you should check your order upon receipt for damage and to insure that you received the quantities and products you ordered.
If products are damaged during shipping, contact Noble Company immediately. Do not contact the shipping company directly. Please have your order number available when contacting Noble Company Customer Service
The following outlines our returned goods policy:
- Products purchased from the "Online Store" may be returned up to 90 days from date of purchase
- Returns must be authorized by The Noble Company's Internet Sales Coordinator.
- A Returns Goods Authorization Number will be issued.
- Material must be returned freight prepaid.
- Material will be inspected. If found to be defective, it will be replaced [or credit will be issued for the material] plus the return freight charge. If the material is not found to be defective, a credit will be issued for the product[s] [less a 20% restocking fee] as long as the product is in saleable condition.
NOTE: Sheet membranes that are custom cut per your instructions cannot be returned unless they are defective.
Contact Information: Internet Sales Coordinator: OnlineSales@noblecompany.com